Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mmmm...Addictive

Yes I have been missing for a week or more.

June is a busy month filled with Preschool grad, kindergarten excitment, teething wonders, me falling down the stairs and landing on my tailbone and then peeing my pants...you know all that good stuff!


~~~~~~~~


My Addictions as of June 18th-2009


1. Diet Pepsi/Diet Dr. Pepper

2. Farm Town on Facebook!

3. Evgeni Malkin of the Pittsburg Penguins! ( I really don't have like 50 picture's of him on my computer)

4. Lettuce Wraps, anyone have a recipe?

5. Rain, we don't get it alot so its been nice.


Ps. Here's hoping my tailbone is not broken...I heard the Dr. has to stick a good old finger up the rear to find out, really looking foward to it!





7 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to Farm Town too!!! I just wan't get enough farming!!

    I hope that you feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried Farm Town. I tend to resist most of those applications.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh geez I am lucky, a friend paid for my Farm Town rehab stay LOL
    I hope it is not broken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! Sorry about the finger. But since they can't really do anything about a broken butt, why have him check? He can't put a cast on your ass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO at the cast on your ass comment!!!
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can make lettuce wraps with a peanut sauce...so yummy!! Call me and you can come over for some!

    ReplyDelete