It is a chore to pack a bunch of clothes, food, bottles, plates, untensils, etc.
I get dirty, and my kids gets filthy. We smell like campfire, and the outhouse is almost unbearable!
**
We had a fun camping adventure. Middle Man pooped his pants because he was scared of the outhouse, L cried constantly since she is teething, My husband took his dirt bike for a ride and got about 5km(not sure what that is in miles) out and his bike broke down, so he had to push it back...needless to say he was missing for quite some time. Jay he had fun. He rode a miny quad for about 48 hours straight, In his attempt to perfect his driving he hit someone's brand new camper, an outhouse, and cut his throat when he hit a tree.
I served my family hotdogs for breakfast, lunch and dinner and I ate different varities of bread...YUM.
I can't wait to head out again soon!
Jay riding the quad
L wondering why I am giving her stawberries in a mesh bag...ewww Mom!





great photos! I get what you mean about camping. At least they'll have some family memories. *L*
ReplyDeleteah those memories. I love taking babies camping too. Although the first time I did, she was 6 weeks old. She was OK, but her dad cried a lot. heh. I left for a while to go river tubing with friends and came back to find the baby in the car with the car running so the A/C was on because the baby was hot. I was like, um, why didn't you wet her hat and put her in the shade?
ReplyDeleteI got a blank look in return for my troubles. ha ha!
I have something for you on my blog!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new visitor and with 3 sons, but now older, I can remember those days. I never cared for camping too much, but visits to Cancun, at ALL INCLUSIVE resorts specializing in kids, were great.
ReplyDeletememories to keep...
ReplyDeletelove the pics of your little "men" on their bikes!
ReplyDeletefollowing from 100 club two... great!!!! natalee http://totmama.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteFollowing from MBC!
ReplyDeleteI have an award waiting for you.
ReplyDeletehttp://mamaof3munchkins.blogspot.com/
Have a wonderful day!
It's always good to meet a fellow camping enthusiast. =) Actually, I do like some aspects of it, despite all the mess and grime and bugs. (You forgot to mention the bugs!). And the hard, hard ground. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteI guess you could say camping and I have a love/hate relationship. But my kids and husband LOVE it.
oh geez, I do like the campfire smell though but really the rest of ugh!
ReplyDelete