Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tagged

Tag Your It
Rules:
1. Mention the person who nominated you.
2. List six unimportant things that make you happy.
3. Tag six blogs, state the rules & notify them with a teeny comment on their blog.
I was nominated by Moody Mommy of Confessions of a Moody Mommy
My Six unimportant things that make me Happy:
1. Saturday mornings, complete with homemade waffles, and laughter!
2. Cuddling with my husband at night, beneath are warm blankets.
3. When summer turns into fall. I love the colors and the smells.
4. Summer bbqs, sitting outside on our deck with a few friends and talking the night away.
5. Treating myself to new clothes or decorative items for the house.
6. Going to live theatre shows! Love them!
I am not going to tag anyone this time...if you want to play along feel free to.

1 comment:

  1. you call those things unimportant but you don't know just how important they really are.... trust me, they are important...keep enjoying them and savoring those moments...

    ReplyDelete