Friday, May 1, 2009

My How You've Grown



What L Bean is up to:


-Eating a lot!

-Jumping in her jolly jumper.

-Using her hands to hold and grab toys.

-Plays strange with everyone but Mom, Dad, and Brothers.

-Prefers if your a stranger you don't look at her, or speak to her.

-Loves her brothers, always smiling at them.

-Drools all the time.

-Trys to sit up when laying down.

-Drinks Soy Milk and her tummy feels better.

-Gives dirty looks.

-Likes to stare and smile at herself in the mirror.


18 comments:

  1. Awe what a cutie :) You have a wonderful looking family.

    Just dropped in to welcome you to the SITStahood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have such a grogeous family! Sorry that your 6 yo has a stone! That's no fun!

    I am stopping by to give you a warm welcoem to the SITSahood! It's great to have new members. Look forward to seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie :) Stopping by to welcome you to the SITS community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh... they grow up so fast!


    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. They grow up too fast.

    Welcome to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an angel!

    Welcome to the SITS group, it's great to have you as a SITSta!

    ReplyDelete
  7. precious!! time does go by quickly...sigh...
    welcome to SITS

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is just beautiful! i love her nickname. i have a little one named ella + her nickname is ella bean :)

    {i am stopping by from SITS to say hi}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a beautiful baby! And your little boys are adorable, too.

    Dropping by to welcome you to SITS - glad to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have something for you on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, L Bean looks and sounds adorable! They grow so fast, don't they?!

    I'm here with the SITS Welcome Wagon! I've been a member from the beginning, and it's such a wonderful community of women. I've met so many amazing bloggers and read so many fun blogs. Welcome aboard, SITSta!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie!

    Welcome to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh yes, the early days....
    She's adorable! Welcome to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww she is precious!!!! Just stopping by from SITS and wanted to say hello! Now I'm off to enjoy your blog! Have a great Tuesday!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh, so cute!!! I miss the baby stages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cutie pie! you and yuor hubby do good work!

    ReplyDelete