Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blogger Buddy & Zombie Chicken



I was awarded with these two awesome awards thanks to
Seriously check out her blog, she is awesome!

Thank-you so much I am really honored that there are people out there that actually take the time to read my blog.


The Zombie Chicken Award
This award means:"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…"

I have to choose 5 blogs that I love to pass these awards too, those blogs are:

1. With An Angel On My Shoulder

2. Table for nine

3. Chronicles of Momnia

4. Words From A Busy SAHM

5. Closing Time

Check these out!




4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for my award!! My first one and many more to come.. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!! you are so sweet and i will def be passing this on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coveted Zombie Chicken Award! - congrats :-)
    Stopping by from SITS to say "hi" and welcome! I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers..
    carma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awards!

    I came by to welcome you to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood:0)

    ReplyDelete