Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I was tagged

Crazy EightsRules:



Mention the person that tagged you:

I was tagged twice by: Michelle @ Table for nine &

Moody Mommy @ Confessions of a Moody Mommy



Complete the lists of 8's.

Tag 8 blogger friends, go tell them you tagged them...



8 Things I am looking forward to:



1. My husband finishing school
2. Going on a vacation
3. Buying a new vechile
4. Spring (not here yet)
5. Losing weight...its coming along
6. Buying new clothes (when I lose weight)
7. Spending time @ the lake in the summer
8. Paying off debt



8 Things I did yesterday


1. Stem cleaned my carpets.
2. Watched hockey
3. Watched the Wrestler
4. Had waffles for supper
5. Vacuumed the upstairs
6. Exercised
7. Took care of sick J who has the flu
8. Changed lots of diapers



8 Things I wish I could do:


1. Be motivated to exercise
2. Go on a weekend getaway with my husband
3. Enjoy doing laundry
4. Buy as many clothes as I wanted
5. Make middle Man quite screaming (Ahhhhh)
6. Become a better cook
7. Help more people in need
8. Read more then I do



8 Shows I watch:


1. House
2. Intervention
3. News
4. CSI
5. Spider Man
6. Deigo
7. Scobby Doo
8. Batman



8 Favorite fruits


1. Strawberries
2. Blue Berries
3. Peaches
4. Kiwi
5. Oranges
6. Apples
7. Pears
8. Grapefruit



8 Places I would like to travel:


1. Eastern Canada
2. Mexico (Love it)
3. Scotland
4. Thailand
5. Ukraine
6. Bahamas
7. New York
8. South Africa



8 Places I have lived:



1. Calgary, Alberta Canada
2. Vancouver, BC Canada
3. Calgary
4. Calgary
5. Calgary
6. Calgary
7. Calgary
8. Calgary



8 People I'm Tagging


1. The Lunch Lady's Babblings
2. I Heart Stella & Dot
3. With an Angel On My Shoulder
4. Stuttering Shell
5. Mama of 3 Munchkins!
6. GottaLoveMom
7. Mom Balance
8. I'm still standing

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love reading your blog Steph, You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph,
    I enjoyed reading your lists there... so i guess it is my turn... i think i might have to wait until morning, anyhow who will be up to be "tagged?" lol have a great night!
    Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph,
    Thanks for stopping by and for the tag!
    Waffles for dinner? Oh - I wish I did that..
    And you multi-task !! You did so much yesterday!

    Have a great weekend.
    It's kind of hectic here.
    Here's my previous tag list. I'll work on the new list as soon as it quiets down here...

    http://gottalovemom.blogspot.com/2009/04/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete