no more ingredients to make waffles
fighting over mickey mouse glass, spider man plate, and who's bowl is bigger
burning my arm on waffle maker
poopy diapers
puke
piles of laundry
full sink
dishwasher clean but full
remanince of lunch under the table
dogs crying to go out
in need of a shower
Boys attempting a food fight
water spilling on floor
my eyes wanting to push out tears...but I hold back
cracker on the couch
saying 'PLEASE STOP' close to 100x
a shoe in the middle of the living room
are the lizards lights still not on?
missing my husband
cat crying for who knows what? food again?
more baby poop
middle man getting hurt yet again
this has been my day
Its no different then any other day, and I'm really not complaining...really ;)
I just felt overwhelmingly jealous today
My husband is a student
today he is writing midterms & working on a major assignment with a friend
and is able to pee when he wants
laugh with his friend
be out in public
not have to break up fights
or change poopy diapers
His day sounds quite enjoyable
but as I sit here and type this
I realize this is what I really love.
I love being able to raise my children
to see my daughter roll from back to tummy for the first time
listen to my little son pretend his is a puppy all day
and watch my eldest play the role of a policeman
This is what I love
I wouldn't trade this life for anything




Found you on Mormon Mommies. Can I just say, I CAN RELATE? Smack, it is the same everywhere it seems. Your blog is cute. And so is your family...
ReplyDeleteYour day sounds like mine! I tagged you on my blog
ReplyDeleteI'm awarding you with the blogger buddy and chicken zombie awards. Please come grab them both from my blog.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Love this post, it sounds very much like my days.
ReplyDeleteGood job saying "Please", days like that it is easy to lose that part.
ReplyDeleteVery cute blog. Kids are extremely tiring but extremely wonderful.
I sometimes envy Hubsters time at work as I know it is quieter than mine. Sometimes the noise is just too much, lol...and I was a restaurant Manager for 17 years. I never thought I would be a SAHM but I can't fathom the idea of someone else raising my children...even though some days I think they would be better at it.
ReplyDelete