Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mom Brain


I am a firm believer that with each child I have carried and given birth to I have lost brain cells, so many that at times I put toilet paper in the fridge, put clean laundry in the washer again, you get the picture.


Today I was in the shower lathering up with my 'Body Shop' Grapefruit Body Wash. As I was scrubing the bod I suddenly smelt grapefruit (me with my Mom brain) was stumped when for a few seconds I didn't know where the smell was coming from. When I came to, and realized how silly I was being, I thought the best thing to do was blame this little misshap on my children, they are the ones who sucked the brain cells out of me.

5 comments:

  1. OMG that's hilarious! I'm seriously laughing on the verge of choking (My husband says I'm allergic to fun because I choke when I laugh)

    so funny. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love The Body Shop's Pink Grapefruit body wash!

    And, I can totally relate to the Mom Brain...I, too, am a sufferer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could NOT have written this better myself lol
    My name is Nicole and I am a sufferer of mommy-brain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN. i regularly walk into rooms and forget why i am there...
    http://chroniclesofmomnia.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-is-lonliest-number.html

    i'm following you now and feel free to follow me too!
    http://chroniclesofmomnia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I'm currently battling post-partum brain. I'm doing stuff like this daily and worse. Glad to see I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete