Easter was great. We went out of town for a few days a relaxed the days away. We wandered around town on Saturday, and took the kids swimming. The boys loved the pool but L Bean was a different story. I got her all dressed up in her pink bikini thinking she would be a bathing beauty but she screamed when the water touched her toes. We will have to wait until summer, maybe she will like the warm lake water?
Her is L Bean in her Easter bunny hat, I love her expression.
Her are the three turkeys. This is the best picture I could get of them. Every picture I took one of them wasn't looking at the camera.
This is the view from the back deck of the cabin. There is something about beinging surrounded by mountains and trees that make me feel protected and spiritual. Nature is so beautiful.
We got to see lots of animals on our trip. Deer, mountain goats, and elk. Middle Man was determined to spot a giraffe but he had no luck.




What Cute Cute Kiddos!! Thanks for coming to my site!! Have you signed up for the Mom's Swap???
ReplyDeleteWow, looks beautiful! Came over from SITS.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Steph.
ReplyDeleteOf course you always have great pics.
Sounds like you had a nice time.