I found my oldest into my makeup today. Mascara can be used for more then just the eyelashes. Faces, tummys, chests and backs are great spots, Oh and little brothers of course.
You should get the Fat Smash Diet book if you can! The author is actually Dr Ian Smith from Celebrity Fit Club. I enjoy it more once I am past the first phase...it is really hard, but you do see results. My hubby lost 15lbs the first 9 days he was on it! I was at 9 I think. I'm trying not to weigh myself every day, but it's so hard not to, lol
My name is Steph and I am fairly new to blogging. I love to laugh, and I don't take anything to seriously. I can find humor in just about everything.
If you like what you see add me to your blog roll.
I found you via twitter moms! I'm following you as KrustyTheCat. I'd love it if you did the same for me, come stop by my blog ;o)
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteYou should get the Fat Smash Diet book if you can! The author is actually Dr Ian Smith from Celebrity Fit Club. I enjoy it more once I am past the first phase...it is really hard, but you do see results. My hubby lost 15lbs the first 9 days he was on it! I was at 9 I think. I'm trying not to weigh myself every day, but it's so hard not to, lol
ReplyDeleteHow very thrifty of him to put a household product to more than one use! Like vinegar and baking soda (not together, of course!) Very cute.
ReplyDeleteDid you have any mascara left!? He's adorable, I must say! at least he didn't use it on his lashes.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog!
Just don't let him wash his face until after Halloween, and you won't have to worry about a costume.
ReplyDeleteLMAO With a face like that, he could wear anything and be adorable.
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!
ReplyDelete