Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter & Dry Sockets

We are heading out of town tonight to celebrate Easter in the mountains. I am in need of a little holiday, life has been so busy the last little while. I'm excited to kick back, walk along the lake, and take L Bean in the pool for the first time.





On a painful note I am trying to recover from dry sockets, which means both extraction sites on the bottom (where my wisdom teeth were removed) are exibiting a hole. This hole is big enough that I can see bone. Since its Good Friday, and dentists aren't working, I am using oil of clove and packing the holes with gauze. Hope it heals fast.






This picture shows what a dry socket sort of looks like. Ick! I was told no smoking(which I don't do) and no drinking from a staw which I refraned from. Buit sill got the dry socket.




Happy Easter








3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter and Enjoy the "zen" of the mountains!

    And hopefully, you'll feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great time.
    Sorry about the dry sockets. I hope it' gets better soon.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH!! Sorry about your mouth!! I know it hurts!!

    ReplyDelete