Monday, February 16, 2009

This is my first time doing "Not Me! Monday" I love reading what other Mommies are not doing too!

I did not walk around the house with Baby Poop smeared all over my foot for hours, and my sister inlaw didn't have to inform me of this.

While I was sweeping my kitchen floor, I did not see a fork that has not been laying on my floor for three days.

I did not neglect my laundry, and do not have 10+ loads to do.

I did not play Bubble Bobble from the first Nintendo until 2am with Hubs last night.
I did not almost eat a whole container of gummy bunnies in 3 days.

I foresure didn't take a bunch of smarties out of the heart shaped box I gave my son for Valenties Day!

There you have it the things I did not do this past week.





















2 comments:

  1. We all must have not me Mondays. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can SO relate! I often steal my kids' candy, find odd things in my dustpan, and stay up way too late doing things that rob me from valuable sleep time!

    ReplyDelete