Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Photo Entry: Wonder


I came across this blog I Heart Faces the other day, and I thought I would participate. This weeks category is Wonder. This picture was taken at the wedding. I love the expression on J's face. He is definetly wondering about something!










12 comments:

  1. Gotta love a little boy in a tux - the cutest! He's definitely trying to figure something out - full of concentration. Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute. his expression is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome little man! Great photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little stud! He definately is wondering about somethinG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photo!!! I so love the look on his face!! It's either wonder..or worry?? lol! Great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is really adorable! What a great picture. I just love it. Don't those tuxedo's make them look so grown up? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son has the same intense look where he furls his eyebrows! Gotta love curious and inquisitive boys. He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, such a handsome little man! I'm totally digging' his tux! Way too cute. Wonderful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet photo!! Yes, he is looking seriously at something that has his attention!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. He is a handsome young man. Gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete