Bags.
I'm not talking about the ones that we get from the store.
I'm talking about the ones growing rapidly under my eyes. Really can they get any bigger. I was getting J ready for school on Thursday, and I glanced in the mirror while fighting with a toothbrush and a mouth.
The morning monster that starred back at me in the mirror made me take a step back.
Good Grief! I looked my usual morning self; half side pony tail, left over makeup that I some how missed when washing my face etc. But the thing that jumped out was the BAGS. They should of had wide load flashing yellow lights blinking, warning passerbys that they could possibly get struck by the enormous lumps sticking out from under my eyes. Don't my children wonder what these things are?
Instead of Breasts or bums I wish woman were rated on the size, and shape of their eye bags. I would be in the running for Hottest Woman of 2009. I have been sporting these babies for 6+ years, getting a little bigger and a little darker with each child.
I must find a cure for these and fast since no time soon are they going to be a fasion statement.
Gaining Mind Control to Enhance Your Life
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment