I hate getting dressed
Most often I wear something comfy:
pj pants
lulu's
I have to wear a fitted top though, a lose top makes me feel frumpy! This is the way I dress when I am at home.
I didn't realize my children paid attention to my clothing selection but I was suprisingly wrong
We had a vistor coming over for a visit so I decided to put some 'real' clothing on
This 'real' clothing consisted of a hooded zip up fitted sweater, lulu pants, and a bit of make-up.
My oldest must of thought I looked gorgeous. I saw him studying me, then he asked:
"Mom, why are you so dressed up?"
"Do I look dressed up to you?"
"Yeah, why are you?"
"Uh...I guess because we are having a visitor...?"
I left our conversation at that, and realized that if my kids are paying attention to my clothing that closely what else are they paying attention too?
Gaining Mind Control to Enhance Your Life
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment