1. My Children I have 3 amazing children They teach me a NEW lesson everyday. Its crazy that little children are the ones that teach us the biggest lessons in life.
Layla has taught me that females are so delicate, and deserve to be respected at the hightest level. Since her birth I have learned to love myself more and have more respect for who I am. Thankyou my sweet princess I love you so much.
Shea has taught me that even three year olds have the right to defend themselves from mean cousins or kids at the playground. Shea has an iron fist when it comes to others trying to hurt him or make him feel bad. I have no problem if he uses his fist to defend himself. Call me a bad Mother but I think boys especially need to stand up for themselves. I love you Shea my middle man.
Jace my first baby. He has taught me more then words can express. He has taught me how to love. How to love someone more then anything else. He was my saving grace, a precious gift given to a young 18 year old girl. A girl that was lost, but found herself and regained her morals at the first sight of the little being called Jace. Jace is my twin when it comes to our feelings. We are both very emotional and cry at the drop of a hat. I love you Jace James. I am so proud that you are who you are.
What would life be likewith out my 3 Children? I don't even want to begin to know!
2. My Husband I am so blessed to be married to such a great person. He is my other half, the half that makes me laugh, and shows me that anything is possible. He is such a hard worker and never and I mean NEVER gives up on anything. A few years ago he didn't even have his grade 10 Math and now he is almost done his Civil Engineering Degree, yay Jesse, you inspire me to do something I don't think I can achieve. You make me a better Mom with you by my side. Your a woderful Daddy and the kids cherish the time they get to spend with you. Without you I wouldn't know anything about Marvel or DC characters, very important when rasing 2 little boys. I love you!
3. My Mom and Dad(Brent) I don't even want to imagine life without My Mom and Brent. They are always behind me no matter what. Whatever I need help with their always willing to help. They are the most giving people I have ever known. Without them I wouldn't be me. That taught me important lessons growing up (which I thought were dumb at the time) but I now teach these lessons to me Children. I wonder if they know that I make the constant effort to keep my elbows off the table when eating dinner, or I wonder if my Mom knows that I kiss my kids everynight before I go to bed just like she used to do to me, (Without fail she would kiss me everynight, I don't think she realizes how much that ment to me, her night kisses and the aroma of her Nivea cream are the best thoughts of my childhood). Brent is a great Man, rasing me like I was his own means so much to me. He used to spend hours with me playing Nintendo or senting up Lego. He was my friend in the beginning but now he is my Dad and the Grandpa to my kids! I love you both with all my heart.
4. Kristen the greatest thing my parents ever did was give me the blessing of a little sister. She is amazing. She walks through life with such grace and understanding. Nothing seems to waver between her and her values and I admire that quality about her. She is brillantly smart and is such a great Aunt to my kids. She has spend hours playing hid-and-seek, dress up, and whatever else the kids ask her to play. She is beautiful and means the world to me. I love you little one!
5. My Faith means so much in my life. It has given my life complete meaning. It has brought my family closer together, and strengthed my relationship with others. I was Baptized on February 9th 2008 after 4 years of meeting after meeting with the Missionaries. I am proud to me a Latter Day Saint. The Book Of Mormon has blessed mine and my families life greatly, and in a few months we will be sealed together the biggest blessing of them all. I love my Father in Heaven and I know that he has a wonderful plan for all of his children.
-S
Gaining Mind Control to Enhance Your Life
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment