1. I want to get get red, blonde, and brown highlights in my hair.
2. I know that I am not done having kids just yet.
3. When I found out I was pregnant with a Girl I needed 2 more ultrasounds to confirm.
4. I hate being called Stephanie, yeah its my name but Steph is much better!
5. I love sleeping in.
6. I wanted to be a nurse growing up, but now I want to be a homicide detective (yeah too much CSI)
7. I would love to live in Mexico, and help out the local families that are poor.
8. I was a spoiled kid/adult but I don't think that I show it.
9. I love playing board games but nobody else seems to want to play them.
10. I hate when the bottem of my pants get wet...eek!
11. I secretly want to play guitar hero everyday since Jesse taught me how to play.
12. I played soccer as a child/preteen, and I was pretty awesome at it.
13. I want to learn how to cook and bake better.
14. I really don't like putting laundry away, and it often stays folded in the basket...(atleast I fold it)
15. I don't like being judged by older Mothers because I choose to have my children young.
16. I think that I have add or adhd but have never actually been diagnosed with it.
17. I drank for the first time when I was I believe 14 years old.
18. I made sure all my friends got drunk before I did so I could see what it was really like before I tried it.
19. I have always been very judgemental about myself.
20. I really don't like talking on the phone, especially if its someone I don't know very well.
21. I talk to my Mom on the phone atleast three times a day even when one of us is on holidays.
22. I am a vegatarian, but I will never be able to be a vegan, and I know that I will never eat meat again.
23. I like to have Tree House or a kids channel on when the kids are at school because its too quiet without it.
24. I love to have intellectual conversations with people but it seems to rarely happen.
25. I don't click with too many woman, there's only a select few that I enjoy being around!
Gaining Mind Control to Enhance Your Life
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment