Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ultrasound Update...

I went for an ultrasound on May 30th and all was well. Baby was calculated to be due on January 4th 2009, which is the same date that I had calculated. The baby still looked somewhat like a blob but it was definitly there. Babies heart beat was 170 beats per minute. That seemed really fast to me since both my boys were in the 140-150 region when I was pregnant with them. The tech said as long as it wasn't over 190 then everything was okay. We could see the little heart flickering on the screen, thats always a pretty amazing, overwhelming feeling. this ultrasound location didn't provide me with a picture, which is kind of a bumer but I am going for another ultrasound soon so I guess I will be able to get one next time and add it on here.
Everything else is going well...Jesse is working his butt off at school(like usual) , and Jace and Shea are growing like weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment