skip to main |
skip to sidebar
As I am sure most of you know already Jesse and I are expecting another baby. We were both caught off guard and a bit shocked but we are excited to welcome a new baby to our family!!! I was feeling a bit strange on Friday night. We were at a friends and I swear I sat at the table and ate non-stop! Then on Saturday I went to a conference at the church, and I drank I am sure 8 glasses of juice, later Saturday evening, Jesse and I went to a Stage West show, and I must have visited the washroom 10 times while I was there. I knew something was up. I went and got a test on the way home, and sure enough I got a positive result. We think this baby will be born some time in late December or early January, not too sure on the due date yet. I am going for a dating ultrasound soon, so we will know more then! I am hoping for a GIRL, this time around but a healthy baby of any sex would be fine too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment