Monday, April 6, 2009

Wisdom

Wisdom teeth, I guess mine weren't giving me much wisdom. I had all 4 removed today. I have never been so numb in my life. The pain is coming on fast now though! Tylenol 3 and bed her I come.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I had all 4 of mine removed too... and then I found out I'm allergic to Codine (tylenol 3) That was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowzers!

    All I remember about having my wisdom teeth removed was that it was a crummy way to spend spring break (I was in the 10th grade), but I do remember how lovely I felt after taking Tylenol 3.

    I hope, hope, hope that you do not end up with dry sockets like I did...THAT was no fun at all.

    Here's to happy healing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better today. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had dental benefits- if not, check out

    www.mybenefitsplus.com/sperry

    Stopping by from Twitter Moms

    Check out my blogs if you haven't already.

    Working in my jammies and lovin' it:

    http://workinginjammies.blogspot.com/

    and Bloggers Connect:

    http://bloggersconnect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete