This is one of our family pets Odie. I took this photo when he was just a few weeks old. Check out all the other great pictures at http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/
My name is Steph and I am fairly new to blogging. I love to laugh, and I don't take anything to seriously. I can find humor in just about everything.
If you like what you see add me to your blog roll.
Oh Odie! The grass is growing so tall around you. Or, you are just very very small. You know it too...that is why you are pouting. ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! adorable!!!
ReplyDeletehi thanks for your comment on my blog! How nice to see a fellow Canadian!
ReplyDeleteThe photo is so cute! :)
Adorable pug! Nice submission!
ReplyDeleteOh so cute!! he looks great sitting there in the bright green grass!
ReplyDeleteI know he's a pet entry, but your sweet pug looks like he's pouting, too! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHi again! Of course I don't mind! :) I'm going to follow you too! (can 2 people follow each other or do we just end up spinning around in circles?)
ReplyDeleteaww he's adorable.
ReplyDeleteI came across your site from the introduce yourself on Twitter Moms. I'm from B.C. myself and have 3 children, 2 girls, 1 baby boy.
Love your photos. :)
Adorable! My teen daughter wants a Pug badly...a black male she would name Gordon!
ReplyDelete