Monday, March 30, 2009

Crazy People

I went my local drug store on Saturday night (get a life I know). I was going about my business when I noticed a very angry gentleman yelling at the cashier. He was screaming and swearing and throwing pop on the floor, tossing maxi pads(maybe pms) and toilet paper. I was shocked that someone would act in such a bizarre way...I stood their and watched him order the cashier around and swear profusely.
I stood there making sure he wasn't going to get too out of control (because of course I would jump in and save the cashier...right). He ended up acting more civil when the cashier remided him that the camera was watching his every move.

Today I went to Walmart to pick up some photos. The line ways taking forever. A confrontation was taking place between the cashier and a woman. The woman started screaming at the clerk, telling him that he ruined her pictures and that he was a bad person. The woman showed me her the pictures and I just shook my head.

Seriously does anyone have any respect anymore? Or is it just me?

7 comments:

  1. when I saw this title I thought you were going to be talking about me! :)

    It seems that the world has become less and less civil, and that's too bad. Thank goodness for bloggyville opening my eyes to the fact that there are still some good and normal people around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It crazy the way some people act.
    I guess there mama's never told them, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything".

    ReplyDelete
  3. It drives me crazy the lack of dignity and respect some people show for themselves and others! I love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what's wrong with some people - not sure if caffeine-deprived or over-caffeine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree with you- People seem to enjoy confrontations, I'm just the opposite! I'm always looking to meet new people, develop new positive relationships, and it's just not right to "sweat the small stuff!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever I've been the witness to such an outburst--once the wingnut leaves--I always say to the cashier:" Aren't you so glad you don't live with him/her? Can you imagine what that's like?"
    And then we both agree that some people should not go out in public.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only people spent more time loving their neighbor, the world would be a better place for all. Unfortunately, you're forced to witness PMS-ing men in grocery stores flipping out on innocent cashiers.

    ReplyDelete