Well its 10 days until christmas...and 15 (until my due date). Time really has flown by. 9 months feels more like 9 weeks to me. I am getting very anxious to meet this little girl. Shea was born at 38 weeks, so I assumed she would be here by now but nope. I went to the Dr. last thurday and she checked me to see where I was. Shocking to me I was 3 cm dilated with a ripe cervix, and 80% effaced. Her head is also at the station it needs be at just before labour begins. So my question is WHERE IS SHE...??? Everyday I wake up thinking this must be the day, I go to bed with terrible pains all night and then the same morning routine wondering when she is going to come. I know she will be here when she is ready but come on now...I'm considered full term, I am huge, she must be huge, what else is there to be done in there...lol! This pregnancy has been weird too. Here are some of the things that I experience on a daily basis:
1. I forget everything (I just forgot what I was going to type)
2. I feel like english is my second language. I can't type a proper sentence, and I ramble my words together!
3. I walk around dry heaving everyday!
4. I like fruit. I will eat it all day and night. The kids get mad when I eat 12 fruit cups in one night and leave only 2 in the fridge.
5. The juice in the giant containers at Church functions is litterly to die for.
6. I enjoy eating full meals at night.
7. I constantly crave potatos. Everyday all day!
8. I have never crawled around cleaning on my hands and knees more in my life than in the last month.
9. Pop burns my mouth, especially Jesse's diet pepsi.
10. Everyone and everything smells bad. My kids always seem to smell. I make them wash there hands all the time. My couch stinks, cheap colonge makes me gag, guys with saggy butt pants make me ill, garlic is so smelly. Italian resturants make my close smell gross after we leave. The Subway/Max store has the worst smell I have ever smelt, Subway will never taste the same after walking in there!
Well thats 10 0f the weird and wonderful things that I have been going through. Hopefully my little Layla will be here soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment