I can barely contain my excitement! I booked it about a month ago, so I have been counting down the days. We have never gone for a 3/D ultrasound before so I'm not sure what to expect, all I really care about is double checking the sex of the baby. At my 19 week ultrasound the tech told me she thought the baby was a girl, but she was really nasty and mean and she didn't look too hard when I asked her the babies sex. So this ultrasound will give us the definite boy/girl answer! My dear friends are waiting to find out as well so they can start planning my shower. I am so excited to have one. This will be my third baby and I havn't had a shower yet so I am sure it will be super fun.
I can't wait though for Wed. I am sure I will go to the store and buy my first pink or blue outfit right after the ultrasound. I have bought nothing yet for this baby...and I mean nothing, so once the sex is revealed I am sure I will be baby shopping everyday!
Gaining Mind Control to Enhance Your Life
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment