Thursday, July 3, 2008

Had an Ultrasound today...

Baby's Alien Face
Baby's Arms/nose and mouth
Profile of face/body
Profile again/Lobe in brain
My Favorite...Baby's hand by its face

We got to see the baby today...which was really exciting! I thought I was just over 13weeks, but baby is measuring 14weeks 1 day which means its due December 31 2008! But I guess we will se when it decides to arrive...I assume it will be a 2008 baby though since I was 2 weeks early with Shea!


The ultrasound was awesome though. There was a screen on the wall so Jesse and I could watch the whole time. The baby was moving around lots and kicking away. The funny thing is that its heart rate went from 170bpm last week to 140bpm this week! Both my boys had heart rates between that range when I was pregnant with them. The best thing about our ultrasound is that we got a disk with pictures! It was $20 to get the CD but its soo worth it...especially when they are older and can look back when they were 8cm long!

No comments:

Post a Comment