Monday, September 28, 2009

Broken Computer ***Sigh***

Yes its true. I dropped my laptop and broke my screen. I am still sad about it. It is currently getting fixed but there may also be something wrong with the hard drive but I really am hoping not since I never saved anything that was on my hard drive.
***
Other then that life is going by as usual. I will share my big surprises tomorrow with all of you. One of them is my first giveaway so stay tuned.

9 comments:

  1. bleh why did you break your laptop?! very silly!

    just teasing you.... welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ~ I haven't seen you around. I thought you just vanished. Sorry to hear that you broke your computer. But welcome back!! ~ Dawn ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I thought you were just having a super busy summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a sad thing to have your computer break on you, especially when you're worried about the hard drive. I hope it's all intact!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. may be you can buy yourself a cool new netbook?

    visiting via MBC followers club!following you now. Do follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have adorable kids, Furious Mom! I love that name by the way!
    Here to follow you thru MBC! Hope to have a follow back! http://eighthelpinghands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. uh I hate that!!!!!!
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine is slowly following into your laptop's steps!

    Following you from Bloggy Moms! Come visit and follow back!
    Sofia
    http://frompdxwithlove.com

    ReplyDelete