Saturday, May 16, 2009

Glue Alternatives

Ketchup and Pancake mix are a great alternatives to glue.

Instructions:

~ Spill ketchup/pancake mix on counter
~Leave the house without wiping counter off
~Come back home 3 hours later
~And you have glue
~For fun try to get it off your counter



5 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! I hope it comes off eventually!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Story of my life! Well, it's not always a ketchup/pancake mix combo on my counter, but good gracious almighty I've spent lots of time scrubbing my counters because of some mess that was left...

    Make someone else clean that up and check out my blog because I have an award for you!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol well, aren't you creative! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...that isn't fun, but good to know. :)
    (The photos of your kids are really cute.)


    Welcome to the wonderful world of SITS! We are glad you joined the fun.

    Come on over and check out my super yummy giveaway... It's always fun to have visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Love your blog! I am passing on to you the one lovely blog award if you will accept it. Please stop by my site to pick it up.
    Thanks
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete