Thursday, March 26, 2009

Does time really slow down?

My oldest son 'J' left last Thursday. Grandma and Grandpa took him on a Disney cruise. Since they left life has been nothing less then strange.

I have found numerous things in my toilets. Lunch meat, a whole doughnut, and two muffin wrappers.

I have been looking after my Moms dogs. Last Friday one of the dogs began throwing up. On taking her to the vet, she was found to have cancer.

I ended up having to put the dog down.

I had to get an emergency root canal. That was fun.

and I really miss my son. The last 7 days feel like months. Only 3 more days and my biggest boy will return.

******


Here are a few recent shots


My smiley/squinty girl

L Bean and her friend

My Boys after Church




4 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful.
    Have you been able to talk to your little "cruiser" at all? I bet he's got stories to tell when he gets back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Dropping in to visit! You have a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Disney cruise, how fun! Your kiddos are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this week is going better than the last. I know what you are thinking...if you are anything like me...it's ONLY Monday. It's not the same when one of your flock is away, is it? Has he returned? I hope he had fun.

    ReplyDelete