together. Some qt time was needed after a

stressful weekend. Hubs asked for chips so I went and got them out of the cupboard. The bag was folded over chips half eaten. I felt the outside of the bag to see how full the bag was. The contents from the outside of the bag felt kinda squishy. I was annoyed someone must have crunched them all up. I reached my hand in the bag to grap a chip. My hand was greated by a squishy item. To my surpirse I pulled a diaper out of an empty bag of chips. A pee diaper at that. I burst into laughter well showing Hubs the package. Someone put a used pee diaper into a empty chip bag and I must have picked up the chip bag and put it back! Nice!




LMAO
ReplyDeleteI bet that was quite a surprise!
Can't stop laughing.
ReplyDeleteThat is funny! Found your blog on twitter moms
ReplyDelete