Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Disneyland Vacation 2008

We went to Disneyland August 15-21 and had some crazy things happen the night before we left. My Mom and my sister decided to come with us, so the night before we (my family) and my Mom and sister decided to print our boarding passes out. My Mom and sisters printed off fine, but when I tried to print ours red flags appeared. This made myself and my Mom really nervous. At 12am we realized that I had dog fines (my stupid dogs running at large) that I hadn't paid, and I was told if these tickets weren't paid then warrents would be issued for my arrest. Anyway I decided that this must be the reason that our boarding passes wouldn't print out (because I am an idiot). Our flight left at 11:50am, so I decided I had to go to the court house at 9am to figure out what was happening. Lets just say I said my prayers the night before, and all morning! I went and the clerk told me that I had 4 yes 4 warrents out for my arrest. So she said I could pay them and carry the recipts with me and I would be fine. I paid them and we were on our way. Funny thing is I never was asked once about these pending warrents crossing the boarder or coming back.
Besides this interesting day our trip went really well. the kids had a great time. Jace was able to go on almost all the rides, and Shea although a bit scared a first loved Pirates of the Carribean and the Ghost Mansion. We must have gone on those two rides 30 times each. It was really hot, but not so hot that we couldn't handle it. It did feel good to rest half way through the day though and then go back at night when it was cooler outside.


They were both pooped by the end of the day!









No comments:

Post a Comment