Jesse slept in this morning so I ended up having to drive him to school. The kids and I got back home just after 9am. We got out of the van and noticed a cat down the street, a black cat at that...(good thing I am not superstitious)I was walking to the gate when the cat decided to follow us. Followed us into our house. I felt so bad that I didn't want to put it outside...but I tried anyway. The cat just sat there are cried. So I let it back in and gave it some milk. Then I realized that it was obviously was someones pet. So I walked down the street to see if it could find its home. It followed me down the street, and then back to my house(GREAT). But this time he wouldn't come back in our house. He stayed outside. I was pretty sure he knew that it was time to go home. But when we went outside at 12:50 to take Jace to preschool there he was(the cat) walking along the fence...he is gone now so hopefully he went home...with all that said, I discovered that my kids love cats, well this one anyway. Following it around, petting it, calling it!! Shea was just in love with this thing. When I put it outside he would put his boots on and go outside and say "kitty...kitty." To bad Jace and Shea would treat our dogs with the same intrigue...
Gaining Mind Control to Enhance Your Life
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment