Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Easter ended with a Bang...literally

We had a great Easter. The kids got spoiled like usual, and we had a wonderful day at Church! We were invited out for Easter Dinner with Jesse's family...which was at the Blackfoot Inn! The dinner was really good, and the kids were fairly well behaved the whole time which was nice. We were just finishing up desert when we heard Shea's screams coming from the front part of the resturant. I really wasn't concerned at first...Shea is always screaming so I just kept chatting! When I looked up I saw a panic stricken Jace saying "Mommy there is lots of blood coming out of Shea's head...," My relaxing dinner turned into a blood bath! Jesse ran with Shea into the bathrooms that were in the lobby of the hotel/resturant! I went into the bathroom, and found Jesse and Shea covered in blood, and blood still pouring out of my sons head!!! Long story short, we took Shea to the hospital, where he was given a medication that made him act drunk, and then they turned him on his tummy and stitched up his wound! It was right on the top/back of his head. He only needed 3 stitches, so I was shocked that sooo much blood came out of his head. We still are not sure what happened to his head, Jace said the Shea pulled him to the floor and bumped his head on something...that something we are not sure of. This is the second round of stitches for Shea, and he is not even 3 yrs old yet, I have a feeling I will see a lot more stitches with this boy!!! If you look at the picture, the red matted bit of hair is his cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment